About the job
Anesthesia Associates of New Mexico is looking for a teammate who is organized and determined which would be responsible for sourcing, hiring, and onboarding of new anesthesiology MD, DO, and CRNA candidates that meet the needs of the organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully managing the full cycle of the recruitment process.
- Cold-calling, referral recruiting, and a commitment to find the right candidate.
- Maintaining constant communication with qualified candidates.
- Review and process incoming curriculum vita or resumes and respond to qualified candidates within one business day.
- Interviewing candidates via phone, in-person, or virtual meetings as appropriate for interest level, qualifications, and professional credentials.
- Assist in arranging virtual or in-person meetings with administration and physician leadership teams as appropriate.
- Work in conjunction with HR to educate new staff of the credentialing and onboarding procedures including pre-employment tests, offer letters, and employment contracts and expectations.
- Arrange marketing initiatives to advertise job vacancies and availability.
- Suggest new approaches to marketing and recruitment practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills over the phone, in-person and through electronic means.
- Must be motivated and driven to meet the goals, objectives, and timelines of the organization.
- Must have experience with methods in which to reach candidates, and effective negotiation skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and perform them both accurately and simultaneously.
- Must possess computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications. Must be able to use the internet and other resource applications for research purposes and to provide documentation that supports regulations quoted in audits.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate in clear, concise terms to management at all levels, including the ability to articulate complex regulatory information in layman’s terms.
- Must possess a personal presence of a highly qualified professional that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and experience in various reimbursement/billing methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as sound judgment
- Must be able to travel to conferences and recruiting events.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting for the healthcare field
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Remote work is available
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Some travel is required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
Salary would consist of a negotiable base salary + commission upon talent acquisition
Apply For This Position!
Upload your CV and Contact Information and we will be in touch ASAP!